Time flies when you’re having fun!!! This week, the Infusion Nurse Blog is celebrating its two year blog anniversary!!! *throws confetti*
As I said before and again this year, sometimes I still feel like I don’t have anything interesting to blog about. But I am very encouraged, grateful and honored because you have continued to visit, read, post comments, and subscribe to my blog posts. Thank you!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!
As I always do each anniversary, here are the top five most read posts this year:
1. “Just Say No”: this continues to be the most read blog post for the past two years. It’s about avoiding the antecubital fossa when starting a PIV.
2. “Is there a difference? Osmolarity vs. Osmolality”: first time this year for this post to take second place so I’m thinking now you can tell the difference!!
3. “Nurses + Artificial Nails = Bacteria”: Yes, please no artificial nails if doing patient care!
4. “Infusion by Gravity Drip”: Yup, doesn’t hurt to know how to calculate drops!!
5. “The Phlebitis Scale does mean something” tied with “Wearing gloves is NOT optional” – a tie for fifth place!!! Never had that before. Obviously, one is about phlebitis and rating severity. The other is…well you know…wear gloves!!
To celebrate this big milestone, I am giving away “two” copies of the “2011 Infusion Nursing Standards of Practice” published by the Infusion Nurses Society.
The rules are simple.
- To enter: Simply leave a comment (no spam please) below. Giveaway ends 11:59 ET August 31, 2011.
- Valid comments with your name will be included in a raffle and two lucky winners will be notified by email and announced on this blog by Sept 1, 2011. If I don’t hear back from the winners within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I’ll pick another.
- Oh sorry….this is open to US residents only!
Thanks again and here’s to another year of blogging!!!! Cheers!!!
Disclosure: I am personally providing the prizes for this giveaway and is no way connected to the Infusion Nurses Society.