Nope, it’s not about the three magi, triple crown or the blessed trinity. It’s about this blog being around for 3 years. This week, the Infusion Nurse Blog is celebrating its 3rd year blog anniversary!!!
As I always do at each anniversary, here are the top five most read posts this year:
1. “Just Say No”: this continues to be the most read blog post for the past 3 years. It’s about avoiding the antecubital fossa when starting a PIV.
2. “Is there a difference? Osmolarity vs. Osmolality”: second time for this post to take second place so I’m thinking now you can tell the difference!!
3. “The Phlebitis Scale does mean something” Obviously, about phlebitis and rating severity. I hope y’all are using this one!
4. “Infusion by Gravity Drip”: Yup, it doesn’t hurt to know how to calculate drops even if you are using an infusion pump!!
5. “Nurses + Artificial Nails = Bacteria”: Yes, it’s pretty but please no artificial nails if providing patient care!
I continue to be humbled as our readers and site numbers grow each year. For that, I am sincerely grateful and thankful for your support. It is my hope that you will continue to visit, read, post comments, and subscribe to my blog posts.
Thank you to all!! I am looking forward to your company as we move on to another year of blogging!!
3 thoughts on “The Magical 3…”
Congrats on three years of great info! I just found you a few months ago but love the blog. Keep up the great work!
Thanks! love your blog, very interesting being a travel nurse!
It keeps me on my toes!
Comments are closed.