Today, the Infusion Nurse Blog is celebrating it’s “4th year” blog anniversary!!! WOW…I can’t believe it has been four years already. I am sincerely grateful and humbled as our readers and site numbers continue to grow each year. It is my hope that you will continue to visit, read, post comments, and subscribe to my blog posts.
As I always do at each anniversary, here are the top five most read posts this year:
1. . “Is there a difference? Osmolarity vs. Osmolality”: first time for this post to take first place so I’m thinking.. now you can tell the difference!!
2. “Just Say No”: this continues to be in the top 5 most read blog post for the past 4 years. It’s about avoiding the antecubital fossa when starting a PIV.
3. “Calculating and Counting Drops “- many nurses have forgotten how to calculate IV drip rates, hopefully, this post did help!
4. The Phlebitis Scale does mean something” you got it! It is about phlebitis and rating severity. I hope y’all are using this one!
5. “Infusion by Gravity Drip”: Yup, it doesn’t hurt to know the formula for drop calculation even if you are using an infusion pump!!
Thank you to all!! I am looking forward to your company as we move on to another year of blogging!!