Just a few reasons to celebrate the month of May.
- National Nurses Week – May 6-12, 2016: The American Nurses Association marks May 6 as the start of the National Nurses Week, which ends on May 12, Florence Nightingale’s birthday.
- Mother’s Day – May 8, 2016: Let’s celebrate the special woman in our lives who had the vision, love, enthusiasm, perseverance and patience to get us to where we are now.
- Oncology Nurses Month – celebrate the accomplishments of oncology RNs who’ve made a difference in the lives of people with cancer and their families. For more info, click here
- Schools of Nursing Commencement – graduation begins this month for many colleges / universities/ schools of nursing. Congratulations and welcome to our new nursing colleagues!
- and we continue to celebrate as May brings sunny days, warm weather, flowers in bloom!