Somehow year #8 managed to sneak up on me last August and I managed to forget to post a blog. Oh hey, life happens! But it’s time for celebration and reflection, so let’s look back at the top 8 most read posts this year.
Top 8 most read posts, click on link to each blog posts.
- “Is there a difference? Osmolarity vs. Osmolality” – still the top most read post.
- “Q & A: PICC vs Midline”
- “Calculating and Counting Drops “
- “Nurse, my IV Hurts”
- “What needle size do I use?”
- “Infusion by Gravity Drip”
- “The Phlebitis Scale does mean something”
- “IV administration sets: priming volume vs. residual volume
I hope to continue to provide you with interesting and useful information. A sincere thanks to everyone, the regulars who continue to read and support this blog, to the new viewers, and to colleagues who’ve been here since the beginning. I hope that you will continue to visit, read, post comments, and subscribe to my blog posts.
Thank you so much!
Cora Vizcarra (@infusionnnurse)